- Bargain condo in Edmonton – $271/Ft $219,900 in great location – Great University of Alberta 2 bedroom condo fully renovated. One block from Whyte Ave & 10 minute walk to the University. Tastefully upgraded with new kitchen, modern hardwood floors. Perfect for students, makes a solid rental property. Rent potential $1395 with optional rental management in place.
- Chilliwack, $4,000 income, 7 bedrooms – duplex with 4 suites 8,300 sq foot lot, with development potential. $964,900
- Horsefly, Hobby Ranch,Walters Lake Ranch, 55 km north east of Williams Lake in the Cariboo, 60 acres, 2 Bedroom home, 1 bathroom, outbuildings, great hobby ranch or recreational setting, $350,000
So, many inquiries about European real estate and citizenship…! The best thing is to simply google “Golden Visa” …. There are many countries offering “Buy real estate for citizenship”. For Spain some of the best requirement summaries is found here: http://spain-property.com/files/pages/spain-residence-permit.asp
Golden Visa in Spain and in Portugal is now €500,000.
An investment of €500,000 in real estate will gain family residency. The Spanish investor visa can be renewed every two years. After five years it is possible to gain permanent residency and after ten years citizenship. It is not necessary to live in Spain in order to retain and renew the residency visa permit.
- Investment of €500,000
- Full family residency
- Flexible. No requirement to reside.
- Permanent Residency from 5 years
- Citizenship from 10 years
- EU Schengen visa travel
- There is no law on minimum stay so it is not necessary to be a tax resident
- Domenica– Citizenship from €100,000
- Greece €250,000
Of Greece Golden Visa investment total: China claimed the largest proportion with 1011, or 43.8%, of total golden visas issued. Russia weighed in with 395 and the remainder of the top 10 countries were not surprisingly geographically close by in the Middle East.
Even though Greece had a smaller amount it is even with Portugal in total monies raised.
The Numbers, the Numbers (listen to Michael Campbell on CKNW980 for more details)
These are very early MAY numbers – subject to change…
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Sign up for the new OZBUZZ
DISCLAIMER: View any posting on this website with the understanding that “Jurock Real Estate Insider (JREI)” and it’s website www.jurock.com are not responsible for any result or results of any action or actions taken in reliance upon any information contained in any posting, nor for any errors contained therein or presented thereat or omissions in relation thereto. It is further understood that the said JREI does not, pursuant to this posting, purport to render legal, accounting, tax, financial planning or other professional advice. The said JREI may or may not own properties discussed here or receive or not receive referral fees as a result of this posting or invitation. The said JREI hereby disclaims all and any, liability to any person, whether a purchaser of any offering, a reader of any offering, or, otherwise, arising in respect of this postings and of the consequences of anything done or purported to be done by any such person in reliance, whether whole or partial, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this postings. If you respond to any posting JREI, fully expects that you get independent real estate/legal/tax/investment/mortgage advice as the case may be.