Oz Buzz chats with Bruce Macdonald, author of Vancouver: A Visual History. Born in Vancouver in 1948, Bruce Macdonald grew up in West Vancouver and studied engineering at the University of British Columbia. He taught at alternative and secondary schools for several years. Macdonald learned state-of-the art computer graphic and cartographic programs in order to create Vancouver: A Visual History - a project that took eight years to complete.
- For the small budget: Abbotsford – pre market sale: Exclusive bright, freshly renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse. Updates include laminate flooring, carpet, paint, kitchen & bathroom cabinetry and all appliances. Rentals allowed! $299,000
- For the bigger budget: Vancouver’s West Side:
Only $2,900,000! Assessed Value is $3,655,900! 6377 sq. ft. 52′ x 122.63′ lot on quiet street in beautiful Arbutus neighbourhood. 2 story plus basement 5 bedroom 3 bath older home.
- For the big budget: Elegant Chateau in a heart of Kitsilano. 3019 West 13th Avenue. The ultimate home for those seeking unparalleled quality & style. Living Area: 2,700 sq. ft. Bed: […]
- 5-Plex on East 1st Ave in East Vancouver with a CAP rate of 4.17%
- Potential for development of four story condos if 3-4 lots are assembled
- All units currently tenanted at market rent with an NOI of $89,657, fully renovated
- lot size 33 by 124.5
COURTENAY, VANCOUVER ISLAND
Courtney, BC, SF home has beautiful ocean views, a completely renovated interior, on a lot which is almost half an acre, with a fairytale setting in nature, that you can build a detached Carriage house or Coach house on. It also has an assumable CIBC 5-year closed first mortgage at 2.69% with 51 months […]
#OZBUZZ #REALESTATEMARKET #BOOK #AUDIOBOOKS #MUSIC #CANADAECONOMY #INTERESTRATES #INTERESTRATEFORECAST #WORDSIHATE #LIVELIFELARGE
Much discussion/debate/suggestions received! Thank you but I am not engaging in a one on one basis. What I believe is stated below … your call as to what you believe. Cheers!
- The US is tightening the money supply and increasing interest rates.
- Major nations around the world are seeing a huge collapse in their currencies (notably India at an all-time low).
- Interest rates are on the move in England, the USA and likely in Canada this month.
We are seeing a continued tightening of credit worldwide and while it is […]
1. Vancouver: Yes, Vancouver – reduced from $1.9 million to $1,699,000 – Fine east side area 7 bedrooms, 4 baths… double garage, corner lot, basement suite rents at $3000…
2. Bowen Island: New subdivision: Half an acre view lot – subdivision approved with disclosure statements – tie it up with 10% and wait for subdivision to be finished in 12 – 18 months. From $450,000
3. Interior acreage: 160 acres in Chilcotin with full creek frontage on Aneko Creek = $88,000
4. Quesnel: On the Fraser River. Waterfront building lot – gated community – full services = $30,000.
Riverfront Walks in Quesnel (Lot #106)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org […]
LAND RUSH 2018 – April 7, 2018
12 ACE SPEAKERS PREDICT THE FUTURE OF THE CANADIAN AND US REAL ESTATE MARKETS.
Land Rush 2018 is shaping up to be one of the most important conferences of all time!
- Will Vancouver sales continue to crash?
- What sleeper areas should investors buy in British Columbia?
- What does a Trump presidency mean for us?
- Where to invest in the U.S.?
REGISTER FOR FREE NOW at springboardtoaction.com !
“SPRINGBOARD TO REAL ESTATE ACTION”
- April 18-19, 2018 – Vancouver and Burnaby, BC
An Exclusive Workshop on Where and How to Buy in 2018 for Huge Profits!
AT THIS EVENT, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
Ralph Case and Brent Roberts will present to you:
- The 5 critical skills for Real Estate investing success in any market.
- Action Plan strategies to reach your goals.
- 7 Secrets for creating a mega portfolio.
Learn more at springboardtoaction.com
Facts By Email #50 – Now It’s Christmas Week – It’s – The Best Of Times – It’s – Well – The Best Of Times
SOME OR ALL OF THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN 2018 SPECIAL LANDRUSH CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP DISCOUNT EXPIRES DECEMBER 31, 2017 WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHAT IS NOT WITH YOUR MORTGAGE ON JAN 1, 2018 HOT PROPERTY: SURREY FIX AND FLIP AND CASHFLOW IN ABBOTSFORD MICHAEL CAMPBELL SPOKE – AND AUDIENCE WAS SPELLBOUND ASSESSMENT WILL BE MAILED – DISPUTE BY JANUARY 31, 2018 POLOZ SAYS RATES WILL BE HIGHER SURREY IS HOTTER THAN HOT NOT JUST RESIDENTIAL
A ROMP ACROSS CANADA NUMBERS THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – KELOWNA, SHUSWAP, VERNON CMHC RENTAL VACANCY: DRAMATIC INCREASES IN VACANCY IN SOME MARKETS VANCOUVER CONDO DVELOPERS DROPPING HOUSING STARTS BY 58%! HOT DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY - $110,000 A LOT HOT PROPERTY – RENOATOR SPECIAL TOWNHOUSE IN LADNER ODDITY: CONSTRUCTION STARTS ARE DOWN 58%!
THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – VANCOUVER THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – FRASER VALLEY THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – TORONTO OXFORD PROPERTIES NOW ACCEPTS WECHAT APP AND ACCEPT RENMINBI! WOW! WHEN OZZIE’S FORECAST REALLY MATTERED – JREI NEWSLETTER EVE OF THE YEAR 2000 DON’T LIKE TRUMP? INVESTORS DON’T CARE ABOUT HIS TWEETS