TAXES ON YOUR CURRENCY EXCHANGE - REVISITED MODULAR HOME PARKS: PLENTY ON THE MARKET HERE IS WHY AND WHAT TO BUY AND SOME CAUTIONS OOPS: SHELL COOLS TO LNG PLANT PLAN LANDLORDS: TWO SMALLER CITIES WORTH A LOOK PRICE MADNESS SPREADS TO MARPOLE WHERE TO FIND INVESTMENT PROPERTIES NEGATIVE INTEREST RATES
ALBERTA BUILDERS SEEING OIL DIVIDEND B.C.: THE BEAT GOES ON TOOTHLESS DEPRECIATION RULES CAN BITE SEATTLE FLOATS A RENTAL INCENTIVE FOR LANDLORDS INSIGHT INTO ASIAN INVESTORS INVESTORS: LOOK AT LOUGHEED AREA YOU MADE A US DOLLAR PROFIT – OUCH, IT’S TAXABLE!
Here is the eagerly-awaited and much fretted-over first issue of the year.
How will the BAD CHINESE NEWS affect real estate?
In our upcoming Outlook issue:
1. Chinese economy slowing, stocks down 20% – we know that Chinese money will flee the currency decline: WE WILL TELL YOU WHAT COMES AND WHERE IT WILL GO
2. Stocks DOWN 20% in China, 9% in Canada everywhere: WE WILL TELL YOU WHY THE STOCK MARKET REFUGEES WILL FLEE INTO REAL ESTATE – BUT IT WILL SURPRISE YOU WHAT THEY PREFER
3. Poloz is entirely to blame for higher house prices and WHY some of our predictions will soar in value!!
NEW: 50-plus page Outlook 2016 Forecasting issue (PDF)
All this and more will be covered in this NEW issue:
- Specific forecasts for Canadian and American real estate markets
- 20 years of statistics across Canada
- Forecast for 2016 for Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Okanagan plus Phoenix, Las Vegas, and other US markets
- 5 best place to invest in Canada
- 5 best places to invest in the US
- 5 best suburbs in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Phoenix and Las Vegas for cashflow
- 5 best ski resorts with potential
- 5 best […]
US INVESTORS NOTE: NEW RULES WILL HELP CONDO PRICES LAND - MOSTLY MF - TRUMPS METRO VANCOUVER COMMERCIAL SALES FORT MCMURRAY IS IN PAIN STUDENT HOUSING: THE NEXT SMART PLAY? MORATORIUM STALLED SHAUGHNESSY HOUSE SALES RICHMOND RULES TO END LAND USE CONTRACTS BUILDING A WAREHOUSE? CIVIC FEES CAN TOTAL $1 MILLION SUNSHINE COAST MARKET (FINALLY) STARTS TO MOVE - BUT ISLAND SALES STALLED CMHC DEFAULTS PLUNGE DESPITE HIGHER SALES US HOUSE PRICES RISING, CASE-SHILLER INDEX SAYS
FRASER VALLEY REAL ESTATE BOARD COMMERCIAL BUILDING AWARDS OWN AN OLD VANCOUVER APARTMENT BUILDING? SELL IT NOW! HOME BUILDERS NERVOUS AS CIVIC DELAYS INCREASE LYNN VALLEY NEW HOT SPOT IN NORTH VAN VANCOUVER FIRST-TIME BUYERS - ADVICE FROM NYC US. HOME AUCTIONS - COULD BE WORTH CHECKING OUT LENDER REGULATIONS GO FROM EXTREME TO ABSURD SYRIAN REFUGEES MAY FACE PROBLEM HOME BUYING REALITY CHECK: CANADA HOUSE PRICES
There is a lot of tight tracking of Canadian citizens visiting the US. The new computer system knows every day that you spend visiting. That has an impact on the rules under which you might have to file a tax return.
There is some confusion about how long one can stay before one has to file a US tax return. Well, there are two rules.
One … you go for 183 this year and you are fine. Over that you are considered a “resident alien” for U.S. tax purposes and must file a regular U.S. tax return.
Two: There is also correct that for the […]
SNOWBIRDS NOTE: REVISION AND CORRECTION SINGLE FAMILY PRICES UP AN OUTLANDISH 25% WHAT IF THE OFFSHORE BUYERS QUIT COMING? - Scary scenario sketched by the BC Minister of Finance CALGARY HOTEL MARKET TANKING; VANCOUVER TOWERING COMPARING 8 OF CANADA'S CONDO MARKETS B.C.'S BIGGEST PENSION FUND BUYING RV PARKS SELL A HOUSE, BUY AN APARTMENT BUILDING TROUBLED MT.BALDY MAY HAVE FOUND A BUYER - and Whistler home sales are finally recovering 5 FACTORS IN FUTURE REAL ESTATE MARKETS