Ozzie Jurock speaks at the 2019 Surrey Development Industry Forum at the Civic Hotel in Surrey, BC.
Ozzie speaks at the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board’s ‘Commercial Division’ Annual Meeting taking place on Friday, January 18, 2019 @ 9:00am at the Fraser Valley Board offices.
Charan Sethi immigrated to Canada, worked as a machinist and reinvented himself as a realtor, builder, and now as an award-winning community developer. He is the founder of TienSher Group of Companies http://tiensher.ca. He works with his two sons and their motto is “We may be in the bricks and mortar industry, but our business is about people, first and foremost.” Charan chats about the future of Transit Oriented Developments in general and in Surrey specifically.
- Harrison Hot Springs – One kind of a deal, Studio Suite, 310 sqft , with bathroom and kitchen, Condo fee $111, weekly and monthly rentals possible, Asking $162,000.
- Abbotsford, $284,900, 2 bed condo, 1 bath, rentals allowed, fully renovated, positive cash flow, 916 square feet, Top Floor Corner unit. For investor: 20% or $56,000 down at 3.89%, Projected Rent $1,600, Property Tax $58, Insurance $20, Strata fee $317, Mortgage payment $1,074, Net $131.
- Surrey, 1 bedroom condo, $339,000.
- North Delta, basement home, 2 lots subdividable, $1 million.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
These are the Hot Properties for this week. Please read the disclaimer – Properties here we think are a good deal, but there are no guarantees.
We are happy to put you together with either the owner, or the realtor representing the owner for details on these properties.
Find out more by e-mailing email@example.com.
LEAST EXPENSIVE HOUSE with a SUITE on the WESTSHORE
1,601 square feet of living space
7,841 square foot lot
Seller MAY carry some financing
Suite is in a SEPARATE BUILDING, and the listing states the SUITE IS LEGAL too!
ONLY SIX HOUSES with SUITES in ALL of GREATER VICTORIA (excluding Sooke) are priced […]
REGISTER FOR FREE NOW at springboardtoaction.com !
“SPRINGBOARD TO REAL ESTATE ACTION”
- April 18-19, 2018 – Vancouver and Burnaby, BC
An Exclusive Workshop on Where and How to Buy in 2018 for Huge Profits!
AT THIS EVENT, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
Ralph Case and Brent Roberts will present to you:
- The 5 critical skills for Real Estate investing success in any market.
- Action Plan strategies to reach your goals.
- 7 Secrets for creating a mega portfolio.
Learn more at springboardtoaction.com
Facts By Email #50 – Now It’s Christmas Week – It’s – The Best Of Times – It’s – Well – The Best Of Times
SOME OR ALL OF THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN 2018 SPECIAL LANDRUSH CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP DISCOUNT EXPIRES DECEMBER 31, 2017 WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHAT IS NOT WITH YOUR MORTGAGE ON JAN 1, 2018 HOT PROPERTY: SURREY FIX AND FLIP AND CASHFLOW IN ABBOTSFORD MICHAEL CAMPBELL SPOKE – AND AUDIENCE WAS SPELLBOUND ASSESSMENT WILL BE MAILED – DISPUTE BY JANUARY 31, 2018 POLOZ SAYS RATES WILL BE HIGHER SURREY IS HOTTER THAN HOT NOT JUST RESIDENTIAL
- Abbotsford, 2 bedroom / 1.5 bath, fully renovated and ready to go. Currently listed at $274,900. Will rent for $1600. Estimated cashflow is $115/month.
- Harrison Hot Springs development property. 35 lots, plus townhouses. From $279,000 a lot.
- Surrey, possible fix and flip. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1030 square feet. Price: $369,000. Needs paint, flooring and kitchen. Renovator estimates that it will cost about $20,000 to fix it up. All fixed up could re-sell for possible $470,000-$500,000.
THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – VANCOUVER THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – FRASER VALLEY THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – TORONTO OXFORD PROPERTIES NOW ACCEPTS WECHAT APP AND ACCEPT RENMINBI! WOW! WHEN OZZIE’S FORECAST REALLY MATTERED – JREI NEWSLETTER EVE OF THE YEAR 2000 DON’T LIKE TRUMP? INVESTORS DON’T CARE ABOUT HIS TWEETS