Located west of Williams Lake
1. Gilbert, Phoenix 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage, 1400 sq ft. new appliances, freshly painted inside and out. Large lot, nice pool.
Nice neighbourhood with top rated schools. Close to shopping & Hwy 60 and Loop 202. Good tenants in place. Rented for $1250 / Price: $215,000. More info
2. Foreclosure in Surrey at Glencoe Estates 1550 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, pet and rental friendly, indoor pool, close to bus and shopping, solid complex. $216,900.00.
(Recent sale – January 2016 for $286,000.00 in 12 days)
3. Nanaimo 3 bedroom home, renovated roof and bath, lane access $209,000
A sharp reversal in Hong Kong home sales. Condos down 20%. Some panic selling (South China Morning Post).
Further, the local Centaline Property Agency estimates that total Hong Kong property transactions in January were the worst month since 1991, when it started compiling monthly figures. In other words, the biggest drop in recorded history!
A sale of a big condo project site in Hong Kong last week shows what is going on. The site sold for HK$1,848 per square foot (that is around $328 per square foot Canadian).
“I think most surveyors dropped their eye glasses after reading the sales outcome,” Victor Lai Kin-fai, chief executive of consultancy Centaline Professionals of HK […]
18 Condos in a newly renovated, gated community in Phoenix, for just $1,495,000 ($83,000 per condo)
Free 2 hour workshop in Vancouver & Burnaby
On Feb. 10th and 11th, Ozzie Jurock and Ralph Case will present to you:
- The 5 critical skills for Real Estate investing success in any market.
- Action Plan strategies to reach your goals
- 7 Secrets for creating a mega portfolio
Plus FREE special reports
- “Joint-venture secrets” – How to successfully structure Joint-ventures.
- “Real Estate SELF EVALUATION” – So you know where you are today and where you need to be.
- “A New Paradigm in Real Estate: The Quantum Leap” – Ralph’s chapter in the bestseller Trendsetters
This event is FREE but you must register to attend.
Register at realestate2016.ca or by calling Max at […]
How will the BAD CHINESE NEWS affect real estate?
In our upcoming Outlook issue:
1. Chinese economy slowing, stocks down 20% – we know that Chinese money will flee the currency decline: WE WILL TELL YOU WHAT COMES AND WHERE IT WILL GO
2. Stocks DOWN 20% in China, 9% in Canada everywhere: WE WILL TELL YOU WHY THE STOCK MARKET REFUGEES WILL FLEE INTO REAL ESTATE – BUT IT WILL SURPRISE YOU WHAT THEY PREFER
3. Poloz is entirely to blame for higher house prices and WHY some of our predictions will soar in value!!
HOT DEAL #1
Langley – an Estate Sale listed at $1,690,000.00
House size: 5,489 sq ft
Age: 6 years old
Recent Langley Sale In Highpoint Estates: $2,060,000.00
Possible upside … $370,000.00 difference
HOT DEAL #2
Langley – asking $900,000
Lot: 5.37 acres
Shop: 28 x 40
Langley comparable sale: $1,280,000.00
$380,000.00 possible upside … needs TLC
1. EDMONTON: Two condos – one is $96,000 and one is $109,900. Only 1 block to the LRT just out of downtown.
2. We also have a developer blow out on a new 2 bedroom condo at $253,000. He will allow for free GST, a second underground parking stall worth $12,500, guaranteed rent for 3 months, plus a $3,500 furnishing credit!
2016 WORLD OUTLOOK CONFERENCE – JAN. 29-30, 2016
FRIDAY & SATURDAY, Jan 29 & 30, 2016
THE WESTIN BAYSHORE, VANCOUVER, BC
The January 29-30 World Outlook Conference will be a fabulous real estate afternoon
- Ozzie’s outlook prediction (since 1996 Ozzie said buy buy buy Vancouver). Buy real estate … but also what cities to pick, what suburbs – same with US since 2011 – he will give his outlook for 2016 here
- Educating our attendees about the benefits of having real estate as part of their investment portfolio – AND creating time to meet […]