1. Kimberley, duplex on the ski hill, 3 minutes to quad chair. 1-2 bedroom plus loft and one 2 bedroom unit. 2 furnaces, 2 hot water tanks, 4 baths, 2 hot tubs, double garage. Separate titles. Fully furnished. Could easily be nightly rental with huge income. Now rented on lease: $2,250 income. Price: $429,000;
1. EDMONTON: Two condos – one is $96,000 and one is $109,900. Only 1 block to the LRT just out of downtown.
2. We also have a developer blow out on a new 2 bedroom condo at $253,000. He will allow for free GST, a second underground parking stall worth $12,500, guaranteed rent for 3 months, plus a $3,500 furnishing credit!
Pender Harbour, 1 acre private waterfront $629,000, with southern exposure, over 250′ of beachfront adjacent to one of few sandy beaches on the Sunshine Coast, 5 minutes to Madeira Park and several marinas. 2 bdrm cottage – use recreationally or put in some TLC for full time home.
Soda Creek, two single riverfront lots, each 3.5 acres – together for $ 35,000.
New Hazelton Log Home Restaurant building, land & business with inventory, turn-key operation, best eating place for New Hazelton by Trip Advisor, $199,000!
Nimpo Lake, 3 acre lakefront with 1500 sq. ft. recreational home, like new, $225,000.
Likely, middle of village, overlooking Quesnel Lake, 8 acres, 2000 sq. ft. […]
Trail, 3 bedroom 2 bath $99,500
Creston, 2 Bedroom, 1 bath $99,000
Grand Forks, 3 bedroom 1 bath $99,000
Lillooet, 3 bedroom 1 bath, $65,000
Surrey, 1 bedroom, 1 bath $69,800
Abbotsford, 1 bedroom, 1 bath $69,900
Chilliwack, 1 bedroom, 1 bath $84,900
Maple Ridge, 1 bedroom 1 bath, 79,000
2 / 3 bedroom
Abbotsford 2 bedrooms, 1 baths $83,500
Delta, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, top floor $90,000
Surrey, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath $69,900
Prince George, 3 bed, 3 bath $95,000
Get 100 properties under $100,000 from email@example.com
Get hot properties regularly at www.factsbyemail.com at only […]
Well, in a co-op essentially – residents buy a share allocated to a particular apartment in the co-op building but the building is owned by the Co-op Society. There are two kinds:
Profit and non-profit. The non-profit buildings are mostly government sponsored (through loans), have income restrictions and are meant to be given back at no profit. Actually most subsidies run out by 2020 … will be interesting to see what happens to them then!
The ‘profit’ ones are different. Actually, this style of ownership – while not popular in Vancouver is very much in vogue elsewhere. Most of New York is owned as a co-operative. And if you are paying […]
A Comprehensive 2-Day Course Completely Focused on PROVEN SYSTEMS to pave the way to Real Estate Success, taught by real estate gurus Ozzie Jurock and Ralph Case
(This event valued at $1,797 is free with your Monthly membership)
1. Powell River investment – 4 bedroom house in Westview Powell River, rented to long term tenant for $980 per month plus utilities. Asking $219,000 and looking for investor as tenant is wanting to stay.
2. MAC Marketing offers “Live Free” for a year on all 1 bedroom homes at RedBrick. Own for 5% down and move in now – you’ll pay no mortgage payments, no strata fees, no property taxes for one year. From $263,000
1. Surrey Foreclosure – 2 bedroom in Guildford, $138,800
2. Windsor, Ont., renovated 3 bedroom in sought after neighbourhood. Great tenants paying $800/month + utilities. Updates include: roof, paint, ceramic tiles, kitchen cabinets, windows, and laminate flooring. Price:$92,500.