YET ANOTHER DASTARDLY RETROACTIVE TAX! IT WILL BE CHEAPER TO SELL YOUR COMPANY TO A FOREIGNER THAN TO LEAVE IT TO YOUR KIDS (NEW TAXES COULD BE 70% TO 90%) – SMALL BUSINESS OWNER – FIGHT OR DIE! THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – VANCOUVER-FRASER VALLEY-TORONTO BITCOIN IN CHINA BCREA STAYS BULLISH REALTORS – SUPERINTENDENT WANTS INPUT – NOW! YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY TO READ THIS!
DISCUSSION ON WECHAT AND WHATSAPP TORONTO IS DOWN – BUYERS TRY TO WALK NUTS BC HAS A SURPLUS – BUT NOT FOR LONG AS WE PREDICTED: GREEN PARTY PUSHES NDP TO EXTEND BUYER TAX PROVINCE-WIDE AVOID THE RENOVATIONS SCAMS. DON’T INVITE THE COCKROACHES IN
1. Salmon Arm: ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! Situated on 2.88 lake view acres, this stylish home has 2 separate living areas, plus full RV hook up in the yard. 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, quality built! $570,000.
2. Surrey: duplex, close to Surrey Central, 10,000 sq foot lot, great deal at $838,000. Income and great holding property.
QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS – KUDOS CHINA FOLLOW UP THE FRASER INSTITUTE POINTS TO THE REAL CULPRIT OF RISING HOUSE PRICES ISLANDS IN THE SUN NUTS NEW HIGHRISE ON BURRARD JUROCK REAL ESTATE INSIDER MOVES, BUT KEEPS ALL NUMBERS THE SAME
- $499,900 – Recently renovated with a suite and RV parking, 200 amp panel and a heat pump.
- $299,900 – Fixer upper with new roof and furnace. Lots of potential to build sweat equity.
- $1,600,000 – 80 Acres zoned for resource management. Property has an 8 acre lake on it and RM9 zoning allows for two houses.
2. LEAST expensive home currently for sale on the Saanich Peninsula!
- 3 bedrooms / 1 bathroom rancher
- 1,421 sq ft
- 7,200 square foot lot
- Built in 1978
- 8 days on the market
- Listed at $539,900
- Friday, August 18th, offer fell through due to financing
- Priced lower to reflect smell from […]
TORONTO BECHMARK (DOWN 8%) OR AVERAGE PRICES (DOWN 19%) WHICH IS IT? STRESS TEST BY OSFI ANNOUNCEMENT. WHEN? CREDIT AVAILABILITY INCREASES COLLAPSE POTENTIAL THE REAL REASON WHY GOVERNMENTS LIKE CORE INFLATION INSTEAD OF PRICE INFLATION BENCHMARK, AVERAGE, MEDIAN PRICE CONFUSION. NOW SMOOTHED AND UNSMOOTHED BUY A STREET FROM UNDER THE 5-15 MILLION HOMES LINED UP ON IT BC NUMBERS
TORONTO CRASHING? THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – VANCOUVER-TORONTO-FRASER VALLEY YOU CAN LOSE MORE THAN YOUR DEPOSIT – IF YOU WALK! CHINA WIELDS A BIG STICK ON ITS INVESTORS AND STOPS OUTFLOW?
- Wild Rose RV Park is located 4 miles west of Hope, 75 miles east of Vancouver, B.C. in a park-like setting between the Coastal Mountains and the mighty Fraser River. On 5.3 acres the 48 RV lots are spacious and well outfitted, with on-site power, water, sewer, cell phone and internet access. The park is appealing for everybody who wants to escape the big cities. While the Park is continuing to serve daily and seasonal customers, the Wildrose provides also an opportunity for single RV lot ownership sales. The legal framework is in place. Asking $1,750,000.
- House and acreage in Victoria! […]
PETRONAS CANCELS LARGEST LNG PROJECT EVER (PLANNED) SURREY GROWS CONSTANTLY INTO ITS FUTURE BEST – NOW A NEW 33 STOREY HILTON TANKERS ARE SAFER THAN TRUCKS TO TRANSPORT OIL WHISTLER UPDATE BITCOIN, THISCOIN, THATCOIN, NOW A REAL ESTATE COIN? RESERVE YOUR EARLY BIRD SPONSORSHIP FOR OUTLOOK 2018 ON SEPTEMBER 30
1. Kelowna – single family, brand new home $499,000.
- 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 2 levels.
2. Osooyos – 1 bedroom waterfront $205,000.
On the quiet west side of Osoyoos Lake. Property is about 3.49 acres (1.41 hectares), zoned RM1, allowing for up to 50 dwellings/hectare. There are currently 28 units, a club house with games room and small fitness room. This unit has 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 decks and looks out over a grassed court yard and sandy beach. This is one of the few complexes that allows for both year round and seasonal use. […]