CALGARY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PICKS UP PACE – But sales of apartment buidings fall by 72% IN Q1 AUCTIONS TEST DEPTH OF ALBERTA REC MARKET SPECIAL REPORT: CHINESE BUYERS: 5 OF 22 [ALLEGED] CHINA FUGITIVES LIVING IN BC UOOLU: GET USED TO HEARING ABOUT IT - Wealthy hip Chinese buy overseas property with new app GOOD SCHOOLS KEY LURE FOR CHINESE BUYERS FRASER VALLEY REALTORS WARNED ON TRANSFERS SHORTING REITS? BE SELECTIVE Commercial REITs see pay off in residential plays NOT AN OIL GUY, BUT IT DOESN’T LOOK GOOD – OPEC production cut met with rise in U.S. shale surge CONDO ASSIGNMENTS FLOOD VANCOUVER CRAIGSLIST – Most prices much higher than they were at release
A brand new townhouse in Chilliwack for $395,000 plus GST. It is located right by the university and just off the highway. It is the show suite and has all of the upgrades and will be ready for a November 15th completion.
- 3 bedrooms,
- 2.5 bath,
- approx 1,750 square feet,
- minutes from shops and amenities,
- very low vacancy in Chilliwack of around 1%,
- $289 positive cash flow (ask for spreadsheet – email@example.com).
Part of a 3 phase project but this phase is sold out and future phases will cost a minimum of $11k more. Market rent for this townhouse is $2,200 – very […]
BOB RENNIE GETS FRANK ON FUTURE HOUSING PRICES GET INTO VANCOUVER INDUSTRIAL STRATA RIGHT NOW SIMPLE MATH: VANCOUVER LAND FOR CONDOS: $500 PBSF; SURREY LAND FOR CONDOS: $65-$90 PBSF CLOSEUP REPORT FOR INVESTORS: NANAIMO U.S. MAY REDUCE MORTGAGE TAX DEDUCTION
QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS A NUMBERS ROMP – FROM TORONTO TO KELOWNA LANDLORDS SHOULD CHEER RISING CONDO PRICES PAPERWORK TO BE SENT FOR VANCOUVER VACANCY TAX CLOSE UP VANCOUVER DETACHED MARKET COMMERCIAL; PLAY HARDBALL IN LEASE TALKS OPTIONS WHEN SELLING BUSINESS WITH REAL ESTATE
- Sales higher in Toronto (+18%) Calgary (+20%) and Edmonton
- Sales lower in Vancouver (-31%), Fraser Valley and Victoria (-17%)
- Toronto sales of 12,077 are more than Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton, Victoria and Kelowna (10,751) together
- Average prices higher ALL CITIES, down in Vancouver
- Alberta jobs higher in March (highest percentage increase in Canada)
- SF homes and condo sales have decoupled in the Lower Mainland
Normal General rules
Sales higher, listings lower = prices higher later
Sales lower, listings higher = prices lower
NOW in Vancouver – THE NEW NORMAL:
Sales lower and listings lower … prices hanging in there
- Last March/April sales were at all-time highs. Likely, we are […]
MULTIPLE OFFFERS ARE BACK – ARRGH! B.C.’S FIRST-TIME BUYER INCENTIVE – NOVICES ARE FINDING AND BUYING HOMES WITH AN AVERAGE OF $9,720 DOWN CCA: DON’T THINK CHANGE ISN’T COMING – Hints and concerns from the 2017 federal budget METRO’S APARTMENT BUILDING MARKET STUMBLES – Sales slip in a market priced to perfection “YIMBY” SHOUT-OUT REACHES VANCOUVER – San Francisco activists protest for more density NEW YMCA COMING TO SURREY CITY CENTRE
LAND RUSH 2017 HIGHLIGHTS – PART 2 PHOENIX INVESTORS THRIVE UNDER TRUMP CASH FLOW IN THE FRASER VALLEY MAD, MAD VICTORIA BURNING HIGHER THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS - TORONTO, VANCOUVER, FV AND WHISTLER FOREIGN BUYER: ONTARIO STEPS I; AUSSIES GET ROUGH 30,000 ACRES IN METRO ALR “NOT FIT FOR FARMING” METRO VANCOUVER POISED FOR A SPRING BREAK TO THE UPSIDE POINT ROBERTS A LOW-COST DESTINATION FROM VANCOUVER OUR TAKEAWAYS FROM THE B.C. BUDGET 2017
CHILLIWACK: PROVING PENTURBIA CAN WORK GET VANCOUVER PERMITS IN BY MAY OR PAY STRATA WINDUP PAYOFFS DISAPPOINTING 5,500 PEOPLE A MONTH MOVING INTO B.C. THREE REASONS TO CONSIDER THE TRI-CITIES METRO SALES SLUMP? IT’S THE PRICES, STUPID INVESTORS RUSHING TO LAND RUSH TOOL BOX: CHANGE THOSE HOSES
QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS WORLD OUTLOOK CONFERENCE REDUX JUST SAYING: VANCOUVER SF HOUSE SALES AND PRICES MAY NOT RECOVER IN 2017 FOREIGN-BUYER WORK PERMITS: NO JOB REQUIRED CENSUS EXPOSES VANCOUVER’S TROUBLING EXODUS VICTORIA’S MUSCULAR RENTAL MARKET PENTICTON PROMO MAY BE TOO LATE TOOLBOX: HERE ARE SOME FLIPPING TIPS TOP 5 U.S. HOUSING MARKETS IN 2017 GET READY FOR THE LAND RUSH
1. Maple Ridge: Price $219,000, 2 car parking – $10 fee for 2nd spot. Laminate floors and new paint, quiet location, fenced yard, close to shopping and bus. 5 yr roof. Maint. $240. 48 units in total.
2. Mission: 6 bedroom, 3 bath home on 5,663 lot which is 52′ by 120′. 2,740 square feet. Total rent is $3,250 per month or $39,000 per year. Price:
NEW! Christmas Offers!