Ozzie speaks at the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board’s ‘Commercial Division’ Annual Meeting taking place on Friday, January 18, 2019 @ 9:00am at the Fraser Valley Board offices.
- Abbotsford, 2 bedroom / 1.5 bath, fully renovated and ready to go. Currently listed at $274,900. Will rent for $1600. Estimated cashflow is $115/month.
- Harrison Hot Springs development property. 35 lots, plus townhouses. From $279,000 a lot.
- Surrey, possible fix and flip. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1030 square feet. Price: $369,000. Needs paint, flooring and kitchen. Renovator estimates that it will cost about $20,000 to fix it up. All fixed up could re-sell for possible $470,000-$500,000.
THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – VANCOUVER THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – FRASER VALLEY THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – TORONTO OXFORD PROPERTIES NOW ACCEPTS WECHAT APP AND ACCEPT RENMINBI! WOW! WHEN OZZIE’S FORECAST REALLY MATTERED – JREI NEWSLETTER EVE OF THE YEAR 2000 DON’T LIKE TRUMP? INVESTORS DON’T CARE ABOUT HIS TWEETS
US DISTRESSED SALES – WAY DOWN ALL OF THE NUMBERS ACROSS CANADA
STRESS TEST OPINION PIECE REMEMBERING THE CRASH NUTS: FRASER VALLEY CONDO PRICE SURGES QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS
Langley: October 18, 2017. OZZIE JOINS LANGLEY MAYOR TED SCHAFFER AND MICHAEL VAN HAUSEN AND THEY WILL TALK FRASER VALLEY REAL ESTATE
THE NUMBERS – TORONTO-VANCOUVER-FRASER VALLEY GERMAN ELECTIONS OIL – DOLLAR NUTS – ANOTHER BILLION DOLLAR CANCELLED REIT – EXPECTING INTEREST HIKE? 5,800 SQ FT MANSION ON 62 ACRES – ALL FOR A PRICE OF A VANCOUVER CONDO
YET ANOTHER DASTARDLY RETROACTIVE TAX! IT WILL BE CHEAPER TO SELL YOUR COMPANY TO A FOREIGNER THAN TO LEAVE IT TO YOUR KIDS (NEW TAXES COULD BE 70% TO 90%) – SMALL BUSINESS OWNER – FIGHT OR DIE! THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – VANCOUVER-FRASER VALLEY-TORONTO BITCOIN IN CHINA BCREA STAYS BULLISH REALTORS – SUPERINTENDENT WANTS INPUT – NOW! YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY TO READ THIS!
TORONTO CRASHING? THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS – VANCOUVER-TORONTO-FRASER VALLEY YOU CAN LOSE MORE THAN YOUR DEPOSIT – IF YOU WALK! CHINA WIELDS A BIG STICK ON ITS INVESTORS AND STOPS OUTFLOW?
- Wild Rose RV Park is located 4 miles west of Hope, 75 miles east of Vancouver, B.C. in a park-like setting between the Coastal Mountains and the mighty Fraser River. On 5.3 acres the 48 RV lots are spacious and well outfitted, with on-site power, water, sewer, cell phone and internet access. The park is appealing for everybody who wants to escape the big cities. While the Park is continuing to serve daily and seasonal customers, the Wildrose provides also an opportunity for single RV lot ownership sales. The legal framework is in place. Asking $1,750,000.
- House and acreage in Victoria! […]