(OUT-OF-THE-ROUGH) GOLF COURSES TO BUY INTO NOW Three of four look like winners WHERE PRICES FELL ON WEST SIDE VANCOUVER LUXURY PRE-SALE CONDOS DEFY TAX FEARS ZONING CHANGES THAT WILL DRIVE LOT PRICES HIGHER WHAT HAPPENS IF RATES GO NEGATIVE? NOT MUCH FOR BORROWERS PROVINCE RAKES IN TAXES FROM FOREIGN BUYERS THE PPT WAS SUPPOSED TO APPLY ONLY TO THE TOP 5% OF TRANSACTIONS – NOW? 95% DO NOT MISS JUROCK’S OUTLOOK 2017 CONFERENCE
CHINA’S LUXURY BUYERS NOW LOOK TO SEATTLE B.C. home inquiries plunged with new tax MIAMI REALTOR ASSOC. LINKS WITH JUWAI.COM CONDO INVESTORS: CALGARY VS. EDMONTON ALBERTA REALTORS STIFFED ON COMMISSIONS MORTGAGE DEFAULTS REMAIN LOW (BUT UP 52% IN ALBERTA) POWELL RIVER SUDDENLY A HOT MARKET PRINCE GEORGE BUCKS NORTHERN NOSEDIVE VALEMOUNT SKI RESORT GETS GREENLIGHT GET READY FOR THE JUROCK OUTLOOK CONFERENCE
Sales in Metro Vancouver totaled 2,489 in August 2016, a decline of 26 per cent compared to the 3,362 sales in August 2015; 10 per cent less than the 2,771 sales in August 2014; and one per cent less than the 2,514 sales in August 2013.
QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS HOT PROPERTIES ASSIGNMENTS FOR DEVELOPERS BCREA REMAINS BULLISH – SEE PRICES HIGHER BY 11% NEXT YEAR US INVESTING – YES OR NO
QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS THE NUMBERS TIL AUGUST 14 – REVISITED GET COMMERCIAL FINANCING EASIER HOT PROPERTIES INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE WEBSITES PRE-SALE ACTIONS NEW PIPELINE APPROVED BY PROVINCE IN THE NORTH
Nanaimo: 5202 Kaitlyns Way – $399,900. Recently renovated home in the Pleasant Valley area that features a bachelor suite, a wired shed and a private yard.
Nanaimo: 563 Sarum Rise Way – $629,000 – 5 year old home on a large lot in the desirable Hawthorne neighborhood. 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with a legal 2 bedroom suite. Canada’s West Coast is in the international spotlight again as Vancouver has been ranked third most “livable city” in a new global survey of 140 cities.
QUESTIONS, QUESTION THE NUMBERS TIL AUGUST 14 – CRASH IN SALES IDEAS TO MINIMIZE TAX OR BENEFIT FROM THE OPPORTUNITY HOT PROPERTIES THE GRAND SURVEY
- 12 acres on a paved road, with power, gas, phone in 150 Mile House. With a small pond. You can build, park your RV or just hold. All the services and easy to each winter and summer. Price: $89,000.
- Rancher in Agassiz, 1240 sqft on a big lot close to all amenities and good investment or weekend retreat. Will rent for $1500 +. Asking $349,000
- Harrison Hot springs: last big 1/2 acre lot, possible duplex or two houses possible. Price: $250,000.00. Great deal because of the subdivision possibility.
Recreational island investing … often it is better to poke yourself with a sharp stick in the behind.
8 reasons why you have to be very careful:
Things to do – why you should be doubly careful when investing In Your Island in the Sun
- We forget that islands take ferries (some take 3 ferries)
- Building at waterfront could be impossible (can no longer go to the water – 100 m away?)
- Buying on a “No ferry islands” – boat access only – hardly any use?
- Location – west / southwest view is best – look where your island property gets the sun? Morning or afternoon sun?
- Mortgaging difficult – if owner carries – get 10 years length!
- WATER: water well […]
THE NUMBERS - VANCOUVER THE NUMBERS - FRASER VALLEY EYEBROW RAISER HOT PROPERTY - SAANICH