Nanaimo: 5202 Kaitlyns Way – $399,900. Recently renovated home in the Pleasant Valley area that features a bachelor suite, a wired shed and a private yard.
Nanaimo: 563 Sarum Rise Way – $629,000 – 5 year old home on a large lot in the desirable Hawthorne neighborhood. 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with a legal 2 bedroom suite. Canada’s West Coast is in the international spotlight again as Vancouver has been ranked third most “livable city” in a new global survey of 140 cities.
QUESTIONS, QUESTION THE NUMBERS TIL AUGUST 14 – CRASH IN SALES IDEAS TO MINIMIZE TAX OR BENEFIT FROM THE OPPORTUNITY HOT PROPERTIES THE GRAND SURVEY
- 12 acres on a paved road, with power, gas, phone in 150 Mile House. With a small pond. You can build, park your RV or just hold. All the services and easy to each winter and summer. Price: $89,000.
- Rancher in Agassiz, 1240 sqft on a big lot close to all amenities and good investment or weekend retreat. Will rent for $1500 +. Asking $349,000
- Harrison Hot springs: last big 1/2 acre lot, possible duplex or two houses possible. Price: $250,000.00. Great deal because of the subdivision possibility.
Recreational island investing … often it is better to poke yourself with a sharp stick in the behind.
8 reasons why you have to be very careful:
Things to do – why you should be doubly careful when investing In Your Island in the Sun
- We forget that islands take ferries (some take 3 ferries)
- Building at waterfront could be impossible (can no longer go to the water – 100 m away?)
- Buying on a “No ferry islands” – boat access only – hardly any use?
- Location – west / southwest view is best – look where your island property gets the sun? Morning or afternoon sun?
- Mortgaging difficult – if owner carries – get 10 years length!
- WATER: water well […]
THE NUMBERS - VANCOUVER THE NUMBERS - FRASER VALLEY EYEBROW RAISER HOT PROPERTY - SAANICH
The Unbelievable, Unimaginable, UnCanadian And Unfair Retroactive Tax
Next least expensive triplex is $459,888 more, or almost 50% more expensive
TITLE SEARCH SHOW FEWER VANCOUVER FLIPS THAN YOU MAY THINK SPOTLIGHT ON ALBERTA MAINSTREET BACK ON ACQUISITION HUNT FORT MAC RECOVERY: MIXED MESSAGE IN OILPATCH CITY CALGARY HAS MORE VACANT HOMES THAN VANCOUVER MARK YOUR CALENDAR - JUROCK REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK 2017 ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2016 IN VANCOUVER
The next cheapest home in Oak Bay costs over $250,000 more! ($869,900)
1,373 square feet
Basement height 7’1″
Built in 1911
3,564 sq foot lot
Least expensive rentable condo in Sidney – $284,900
660 square feet
No rent restrictions
Built in 2009
Very close to the Resthaven waterfront park and marinas
$265/mo strata fee
QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS “CRAZY MARKET”: RENT: $1650; PRICE: $750,000; CAP 2.1% RUMOURS SWIRL AROUND OAKRIDGE TRANSIT SITE SALE WHISTLER REBOUND GAINS TRACTION. TOLD YOU SO WHERE PRICES ARE RISING FASTEST IN OUTLIER BC 6 TIPS WHEN BUILDING A RENTAL PROJECT YOUR NEXT TENANT WILL LIKELY BE OVER AGE 55 EDMONTON MARKET IS REMARKABLY STABLE HOME PRICE FOR MOST CANADIANS: LESS THAN $375,000