1. Surrey, 2 bedroom condo $179,000 older building;
2. Quesnel, 2 bedroom condo, close to downtown hospital, solid building, underground parking. Price $84,000
- 150 Mile House, 12-acre lot with nature pond, on a paved road with power, phone and natural gas, no buildings, $89,000
- 100 Mile House, one acre building lot, in an established subdivision, $55,000
- Commercial Building Lot in the Center of the City of Wells, the home of Barkerville Gold Corp. $20,000
- Quesnel, semi-Riverfront building lot, established strata subdivision, 0.15 acre, $18,900
- $214,900 – 2 bed, 1 bath condo across the street from Departure Bay Beach. Rentals allowed;
- $579,900 – 5 bed, 3 bath, 2-year-old home including a 2 bedroom suite in central Nanaimo. RV parking, Detached shop;
- $399,900 – 11 acre parcel of land located in Chase River area of Nanaimo. Drilled well and a private road. Zoned agricultural;
- Beaver Valley, 40 km northeast of Williams Lake, 160 acres lakefront with 1400 metres of lake frontage, $498,000.
- List price $529,900,
- 5 bed, 3 bath,
- 2 suites,
- 4 days on the market,
- Current rent $2,295 plus utilities (1 tenant at $1,295 could be increased to $1,600 and lower suite at $1,000),
- Well maintained, fully contained separate suites,
- Walking distance to downtown Mission,
- Close to West Coast Express commuter train.
Vacant lot: 1/3rd acre $49,000
Mansion: 4,157 sq feet $1,479 mill
Cottage: TLC $185,000
1. Guildford, Surrey, 2 bedroom condo – large balcony $179,900.
2. Surrey, 1 bedroom condo $158,000 – great deal.
3. Surrey House, beautiful mountain view! Basement entry home renovated upstairs and down!
2 new kitchens, new bathrooms, new furnace, new flooring, and two laundry rooms. Huge separate double garage. 2 bedrooms on main level and 2 bedrooms suite down, $699,000.
1. Surrey, 2 bedroom condo – older building, price $147,000;
2. Surrey, Guildford – strata duplex with 2 suites (4 plex). Price: $1.1 million.
3. Nanaimo – Brand new 4 bedroom listing in desirable North Nanaimo. This is the only single family home under $400,000 in all of North Nanaimo. $379,900.
4. Port Hardy – Full Duplex with 3 beds and 3 baths on each side as well as a self contained cottage. Rental income of $1800/month. $247,000.
Studios from $179,900.
3 bed, 3 bath condo pre-sales, starting at $379,900+ GST with projected $400+/month positive cashflow (more if self-manage the property).
Also available 2 bedrooms.
Can manage yourself or have turnkey property management out of Kelowna.
1. Coquitlam $209,900.00
Coquitlam 2 Bedroom Townhouse
RENTALS allowed, 915 sq ft townhouse – 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and BONUS useable loft area finished in attic for play room. 1 parking in front of unit and street parking available.
2. 6061 Hammond Bay Rd, Nanaimo – MLS 418201
Brand new 3 bedroom listing in desirable North Nanaimo. This is the only single family home under $400,000 in all of North Nanaimo. $379,900.
3. 4540 Byng Rd, Port Hardy – MLS 417520
Full Duplex with 3 beds and 3 baths on each side as well as a self contained cottage. Rental income of $1800/month. $247,000.
Two level townhome with 2 bedrooms & 1 bath, new siding, new windows, new doors, stainless steel front loaders, new floors, new paint, new lighting, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, roof 10 years.
Extensive greenery throughout the complex, two parking spots at your front door, FEELS LIKE A HOUSE for the price of a condo.
QUICK DATES OK – be in for Christmas! NO Rentals – full at 60 out of 275 units.
LAST comparable sale sold $336,000.00 Sept 2016 in similar condition.
NEW! Christmas Offers!